First blogging attempt!

Leave a Comment
Hi!

If you've reached this page, you have successfully stumbled upon my first blog post! So, this blog (Chocoholic Hijabi) is basically going to be an outlet for me (and you! as readers) about stuff that is going on at the moment.

The name of the blog, is pretty much what represents me, although there are many more words that could have been used, these are the two that I thought of immediately!

I'm currently a student in London, studying Psychology (no, I can't read minds!), and enjoy a whole range of things from chocolate (of course) to scrapbooking, shopping, jewellery making, reading and plenty of other hobbies. I've thought about blogging quite a bit, but this is the first step I've taken to actually sit down and make a blog, so let's hope it lasts =D

Enjoy
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)