Wish List (a.k.a. what I'm liking at the moment)

Leave a Comment
Okay, so I don't celebrate Christmas, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy shopping (window shopping!) for products that seem to be popular during the holiday season.

At the moment I'm looking at this: Philosophy - Under the Mistletoe lip gloss gift set. I love the cute, food related names and for the price of £16.50, it's practically a bargain. Considering that a single Philosophy lip gloss costs around £10.75, I'd say that a saving of £26.50 is well worth it.

Alongside lip gloss, I'm also checking out Pearl Daisy's Ali Baba trousers. I prefer the black/charcoal coloured ones rather that the blue, probably because I'll get more wear out of them instead.

I think that's pretty much it for this wish list, although with the post-Christmas sales coming up, there'll definately be a few more things that will have caught my eye!



=)
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)