Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Creams [review]

Leave a Comment
A treat to myself for successfully completing and handing in my final year proposal. These Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip creams are available at Superdrug for £2.99 each (current promotion: any two Collection 2000 £2.99 products for £4.99) and come in four different shades. I chose to pick up the two shades shown below. Don't you just love the name Cream Puff? =)



The Angel Delight 4 is the perfect nude shade for me. It doesn't blank out the colour of my lips completely, but leaves a peach-ish tint (which I prefer). The Cotton Candy 1 is a muted candy pink. I picked this one up as it was a darker shade than the other pink that was available and I'm personally not a big fan of bright pink lip colours!

(cotton candy 1 isn't really that bright in real life!)

They both have a matte finish which is different to the usual lipglosses available, however this means that the cream does settle into lip lines and accentuates dryness. I use a clear lipbalm underneath the lip cream to counteract the dryness, which solves that problem. The lip creams are pigmented, although not to the point where it stains the lips (or skin), but you would need a mirror handy to apply these as the application can be uneven. The formula on both of these lip creams is soft and creamy and definately not sticky (major positive). The smell is very sweet but I can't quite figure it out, but it reminds me of ice cream =)

What do you think of the Cream Puff lip creams?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)