Countdown to Stratford City Westfield Opening

2 comments
So, I don't live very far from the soon-to-be Stratford City Westfield Shopping Centre (less than 10 minute bus journey). And I am definately looking forward to the opening day which is Tuesday 13th September! There will be plenty of offers thorughout the week, although the majority of them will be on the opening day. I'm hoping to take some pictures of the largest shopping centre in Europe, which houses approximately 300 retailers, including a bowling alley, 14 screen cinema and over 50 restaurants. Also, looking forward to picking up some bargains and freebies along the way and enjoying lunch with a few friends (as we take a break from browsing/shopping) =)

Is there anyone in else in the London area who will also be at Stratford City Westfield (that's a mouthful) on Tuesday? Let me know if you are =)



x

2 comments:

  1. It seems like only just yesterday it was being built, can't believe it's already opening.

    I'll have to check it out soon as I only live around 20 mins away by Dlr. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! You'll definately have to check it out (personally I'm just excited about the fact that there is a Mr Pretzel...along with the usual stores!) =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)