E.L.F Haul (and another discount code)

2 comments
Remember there was a code for 50% off E.L.F cosmetics products last week? Well, an order at the value of £63.00 (£31.50 with the discount code)  is the result of a combined makeup haul between my sister and I. The order was dispatched yesterday (ordered on Sunday evening), which is to be expected as there are a lot of orders! I also recieved a text message which told me when the order was dispatched =)

Anyways, here's what I ordered! I thought I'd try out the Studio Matte Lip Colours and the eyelid primer collection, as well as reorder my mineral foundation at the same time. There will also be a giveaway, which will include E.L.F. products coming soon =)



 And here is what my sister ordered (relatively small compared to mine) =)



Also, this weekend E.L.F UK and Europe, will be having there last ever 50% code, so if you're planning to make a big order, I'd recommend you do it now. The code is LAST50 (for UK and Europe) and LAST50IT (for Italian customers). There is a minimum spend of £25 required, which works out to £12.50 (+shipping) when you apply the code. It's valid until 8am BST on Monday 19/09/2011. Happy E.L.F. shopping =)
There will of course be other offer codes in the future (but not 50%).
Last 50

Let me know what are your favourite E.L.F products =)



x

2 comments:

  1. After seeing your haul og goodies, i couldnt resist but place a order bought about 16 items, after placing order realised that i things i actually needed i.e black gel eyeliner and eyebrow pencil i forgot to order ... Oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Noor Of My Life: I know people who have made multiple orders within a few days, simply because they forgot to add something to their basket! Hopefully there will be another code coming soon if you're going to order again =)

    (by the way, between my sister and myself, we ordered 16 items too!)

    I have officially banned myself from buying any more E.L.F makeup. Although it's kinda hard with the new products that will be coming out, like the cream blushers. I'm hoping to try out some other makeup brands, especially Bare Minerals and seeing how their mineral foundation compares to the E.L.F one =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)