Project 10 Pan #1 & #2

Leave a Comment
I have started Project 10 Pan and the first two products to have finished/hit pan are the Boots Pharmaceuticals Intensive Foot Softener (which I also cut open and finished using) and the Natural Collection Rosey Glow blush.



I love the foot softener (I had the 75ml tube), and will definately repurchase at the end of P10P, but there are a few other lotions that I want to use up before then. I've had this blush for quite some time (the first I ever bought!) and although I'm sad to see it finishing, I have another Natural Collection blush waiting to be used (in the shade Dusky Pink) =]

Funnily enough, both these products were bought from the Boots Clearance store in Beckton =)

Hope to keep you updated with my P10P and let me know what products you've hit pan on or finished using =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)