Wishlist 2011

2 comments
It's that time of year again when there are plenty of pre-Christmas sales going on, and the post-Christmas sales are just over a week away. Last year's wishlist only contained two items, in comparison to this one which will be quite a bit longer.


So first is the Lush Ultrabalm. I asked for sample when I last went into Lush and have been using it on the eczema around my ears. So far it's working well and is less greasier/oily than the product I was previously using (High Moisture Hemp Balm) which is definitely a good thing, seeing as I'm applying it near my hair line.

Next on the wishlist is the Black and Brown Ruffle Abaya, or the Black Long Sleeve Maxi Dress from Sophia Jennah. I've been looking for a long sleeve maxi dress for absolutely ages, and I think either one of the two designs will be perfect for wearing on a daily basis. Also, there is currently 15% off everything until 2nd January so what reason is there not to buy it (apart from the fact that I am on a student budget and currently broke).

Something that I have been looking at for an absolute age is the Philosophy 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The scent that really appeals to me at the moment is the Vanilla Birthday Cake (unfortunately they don't have one that smells like chocolate!). Currently priced at £14 (480ml), I have decided that I'm going use up any bath products that I already have before purchasing this one.

Another item on the wishlist that I am on the lookout for is a pair of wedge boots. As you probably know by now, I cannot walk in heels to save my life. So I thought maybe a wedge heel would be better suited, as it gives a little extra height but stays flat on the ground. Not sure exactly what kind of style/colour I am looking for, but I'm sure I'll have fun looking around.

A product I am still in two minds about is the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I know that this palette has been out for quite some time, and I'm not sure I want to buy it because I have numerous neutral/brown eyeshadows which look similar to the ones in the palette. Having said that, I think it would be ideal for travelling because all the colours are in one palette and can easily fit into a small space. Do you think the Naked palette is a necessary purchase?


So that's all for this year's wishlist, although I'm sure that I'll think of a few more things (and maybe edit this post later on). Have you got anything on your wishlist at the moment?



x

2 comments:

  1. I need wedge boots too! hi5 that x

    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi5! A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes/noots =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)