Today I am...

1 comment
Attending TOWIB! (the only way is blogging)


It's an event created by London Beauty Queen, and this is the third one so far with hopefully many more in the future. The tickets are sold out (if that's anything to go by) and I hope to meet lots of amazing bloggers, as well as learn some things which may help me with my blog. It looks to be a great afternoon and I'll be heading there with a group of bloggers (so we don't get lost!). Also, I want to take some decent pictures to share with all of you in a blog post very soon!


Enjoy your weekend =)




p.s. I'll be going out in the evening for a family meal, so might do a blog post about that too!

x

1 comment:

  1. congrats! I can't wait to hear about it!

    http://furiouslyfabmuslima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)