UnderMyAbaya:Spring is Near

6 comments
(at least I hope it is!)

UnderMyAbaya: Spring is near

Dorothy Perkins Blue Tunic
Long Sleeve Shirt
French Connection Tie Pants
Ballet flat
Gold bangle

Betty Jackson woven scarf
Dorothy Perkins printed scarf


This under abaya outfit is completely inspired by the Spring season which is (hopefully) just around the corner. I love the mix of pastel colours contrasting with the dark navy on the tunic alongside the woven brown belt. I paired it with wide leg pale pink trousers (although they look like an off-white), with the tunic layered over a long sleeve white top. Shoes and accessories in complimentary colours, with mint coloured ballet flats and a simple brushed gold bracelet. I decided to use two scarves in this Polyvore set, as I think the outfit would look nice with either of the scarves, and also with a layered scarf style using both of them.

What do you think of this outfit?



x

6 comments:

  1. like the outfit especially the dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I really like the mix of colours =)

      Delete
  2. I quite like the tunic and those trousers together!!! I think I might actually get the tunic! Really need long tops like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the tunic, but on the model on the Dorothy Perkins website in comes up mid thigh (although I'm particularly short, so it should be longer!) =)

      x

      Delete
  3. love that tunic!!! really yum lady!! xx
    bea @ beabarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful! You're a follower of our blog Hanni and Moona. I just wanted to let you know that we've slightly changed the address. It's now http://hanni-and-moona.blogspot.com/ Please follow. Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)