Project 10 pan #10

6 comments
This is the final post of P10P although I will continue to post about products that have been used up (maybe a collective post every few weeks). The product to have been used up this time is the L'Ocittane Desert Rose Shea hand cream (30ml) which I got as a magazine freebie, but I can tell you that I would most definitely pay full price (£7.50) for it.


The hand cream is not too thick, but does moisturise very well and I love the smell which is more of a fresh rose smell, rather than a vintage(?) rose smell (no idea if you understand what I mean). It's not greasy at all and is absorbed by the skin quite quickly. I tend to massage the hand cream into my hands, focusing paticularly on the cuticles and fingertips as this is where the skin is really dry. I love the paint tube style packaging, although I had the initial fear that it would burst in my bag. After being squashed between textbooks and buried at the bottom of my uni bag, I can definitely say that it hasn't split down the side!

I also have the Original Shea Butter hand cream, which is just as good as this one (only it has a different smell) but I would definitely be repurchasing after this one has been used up, maybe trying out a different scent.

Have you tried the L'Ocittane hand creams? What did you think?



x

6 comments:

  1. Part of the reason I want to go to the UK is magazine freebies! LOL. I like that packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love magazine freebies! Especially ones like this where the product is actually really good. I'm not too keen on the paint tube packaging but it's a lot easier to carry around than a tub or a large tube =)

      Delete
  2. Asalamu alaikum! I haven't tried any L'Occittane products but I seem to always hear good stuff about them. InshaAllah I shall try the hand cream!

    http://beautyloverload.blogspot.com/
    http://thehijabifashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikum Salaam! L'Occitane products are definitely good (although pricey). Plus they give samples when you purchase something so there is always something new to try =)

      Delete
  3. Love hand creams generally,, hmm I should try this one out !!

    www.hiddeninstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it! There are loads of great inexpensive hand creams out there, but I do like this one (even though it's a bit pricey), mostly because it does feel luxurious (which you would expect from L'Occitane) and it lasts quite a long time =)

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)