HFW May 2012: Day 4 - Destinations

Leave a Comment
Day four's theme for HFW is Destinations - where would you go for fun, and what would you wear? As I graduate this year i'A, I would really like to go on holiday, but with Ramadhan coming up and the start of the academic year not too far away, these plans might be on hold for a little while. I'd love to go anywhere with a warmer climate than the UK (away from the unreliable British weather). And this would be one of the outfits I would wear whilst on holiday, maybe relaxing in the sun, or out sightseeing (and shopping of course!). I wanted to take pictures of an outfit I'd planned for the theme, however in typical UK fashion, the weather has turned against me, and so I leave you with this inspired Polyvore set of my ideal outfit to wear on a holiday in the sun =)
HFW May 2012: Day 4 Destinations

[Of course, as the kaftan is sheer, I'd wear a thin cotton/jersey maxi dress underneath]


Check out the rest of the Day 4 outfit entries here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)