Boxing Day Sales 2012 - Haul

4 comments
This year I actually did get to do a little shopping on Boxing Day. Last year, I didn't do any sale shopping, so this time I decided to treat myself as well as pick up a few essentials. And here's what I got:


My Boxing Day Sale haul!

Close up of the stackable rings =)


From Next (which believe it or not, still had a long queue of people waiting to go in at 4pm, even though the store opened at 6am), I picked up a standard pack of ankle socks and a set of stackable rings (not very exciting, I know). Boots had 50% off all their christmas gift sets, so I bought the Soap & Glory Shower Trip case, which contains 6 travel size products and a rather handy (and large) bag, which will be perfect when I'm travelling. I also took advantage of the 50% off offer at Lush and got hold of one of the last few 500ml bottles of Snow Fairy in the store, which cost me just over £5. Superdrug also have plenty of offers going on at the moment, and one that caught my eye was a selection of Simple products priced at £2 each. My sister is currently using the Simple hydrating light moisturiser, and she really likes it (I'll try and get her to do a review), so I picked up the replenishing one, which is more suited for my dry skin as it's a rich moisturiser.

The one piece of clothing that I got was a black jersey maxi skirt, from a shop called Select Fashion. It wasn't on sale, but only cost me £10 (and there are lots more colours availableon the website). Not sure exactly when and how I'm going to wear it, so if you have any idea's, do let me know!


I forgot to have a look at shoes/boots so I'll probably be going back next week (hopefully when the crowds have all gone) =)

Did anyone pick up any good bargains during the boxing day sales?




x

4 comments:

  1. yay boxing day haul post!
    I stayed in my PJs all day today for once, I actually missed going to the sales but I reckon I'll go after New Years when everyone's back to work.. we should go together and of course get bubble tea ;)

    I really wanna check the Snow Fairy thing out and love soap & glory so can't wait to finally shop lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love those stack rings!
    Trying to get 100 subs by 2013... Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just finished using the moisturiser your sister is using, it's great, especially under foundation! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)