Happy New Year: Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

1 comment


I can't believe 2012 is coming to an end! This year has been amazing in terms of blogging, as I passed the 100 GFC follower milestone for my blog and also celebrated my 2nd blog-versary. I've had the chance to meet and become great friends with amazing bloggers. I finally joined Twitter, made a Facebook page for the blog, attended numerous events/lunches&dinners/days out, and pretty much Instagram'd my way through the year. Thank you to everyone reading this for reading, commenting and following the blog!

2012 was also an important year as there were lots of things that happened. I graduated from university this year, had the chance to work at the Olympics (and watch plenty of Handball whilst I was there) and started my own micro-business from doing things I love. I also finally got a Christmas job (which will end next week) after years of applying and not being successful.

Hopefully 2013 will be even better and with many more memories to create (and share with all my readers of course!) =)


Anything in particular that you would like to see on the blog next year?




x

1 comment:

  1. Hey hijabi girl, I love hjabi bloggers, Love their posts and now found u!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)