January Empties

2 comments
Another month gone by and another lot of empties to share on the blog today! Here they are!



L'Occitane 100% Pure Shea Butter Mini Tin (8ml) - This was perfect for using on my eczema and dry patches of skin during the past few weeks. When the weather gets colder, my face does get a lot drier, rather than staying it's usual combination self. The Pure Shea Butter is great as I only need to use a tiny amount, and I apply it at night so I can wake up with skin that is not dry and irritated. Even though it's a small tin, it's lasted me an absolute age (I bought it last January). I'll definitey be repurchasing this!

ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick - I bought this over a year ago, and to be honest, it's not a product that I reached for that often. In fact it's only been used up because I had to put it on my desk to remind myself to finish the product! I'm not sure which shade this is, but I think it looks like Strawberry. It's an alright product, easy to use and great to just pop on when I don't have much time, but I'm not going to be repurchasing this.


Bath & Body Works Raspberry Pink Peony PocketBac - This is the handiest little antibacterial hand gel that I have. It is fragranced, which masks the smell of the alcohol and the cute bottle and coloured gel makes it great to pop into a handbag and take it wherever I go. I have a few of these (a nice little collection of different scents) and I only wish we could buy them here in the UK!


Bath & Body Works Fragrance Spray (Warm Vanilla Sugar) - Another body mist has been used up this month! The vanilla scent wasn't overpowering, it did smell sweet, even though it was a bit artificial.

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - So after finishing off the full size Cleanse and Polish in December, I've started to use up my sample sizes before I purchase another full size one. Basically, this cleanser is a Holy Grail product for me, and even though I might try other cleansers, I will always come back to this one.




x

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualeikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu dear asmaa :-)

    Wow mashaAllah, nice to see your progress with this project :-)

    The first product especially caught my interesset! I've got like notoriously dry skin...... I could seriously use a good moisturizing cream that DOESN't cause my face to become red and full of pimples... :-)

    Jazakillahu khayran!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Aysha! and JazakAllah Khair! The L'Occiatne shea butter is great for dry patches of skin! I also like to warm it in my hands and mix it up with my moisturiser so it spreads more easily (it's rather solid and thick in the tub). I've also found olive oil to be a great moisturiser too! Just a tiny drop massaged over the face at night helps with my dry skin too =)

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)