Sampling Foundations #2 - Chanel Vitalumiere

4 comments
This foundation sample is the Chanel Vitalumiere in the shade 50 (Naturel). When I went to get colour matched (during the Summer), there wasn't a foundation sample in the shade that I was matched to, so the sales assistant offered me one in a shade lighter so I could test out whether I liked the formula. I asked for a sample as I didn't want to spend £34 on a foundation, only to realise that I didn't like the colour/formula/finish etc.



This shade is actually perfect for my skin at the moment, as I'm not as tanned as I was during the Summer. I actually quite like the way the foundation applies and sits on my skin. I apply it so that it gives light-medium coverage, but it can be built up to provide full coverage. The foundation has a satin finish and contains spf 15, which is great because I don't like to apply separate sun protection. I am considering purchasing this foundation as my 'winter' foundation, but I'll be reviewing a lot more samples before I make up my mind.

 
Have you tried Chanel Vitalumiere before?
 



x

4 comments:

  1. this is my favourite foundation. I always get complimented when I wear this foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I think I might get this one, but I want to try out a few more of my samples before making up my mind. This one is pretty impressive though =)

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking about getting this foundation. Samia from Youtube recommended it. How would i get a sample i was scared to ask at boots the lady looked so unapproachable. I am in need of a foundation i have been without one for so so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend getting a sample to try out! I got mine at Selfridges. I got colour matched to the shade that was one darker, but asked if I could have a sample to test the coverage =)

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)