March Empties

2 comments
So, I completely missed the February empties post because I didn't have any products that were empty, although many were close. I haven't really used up many products but here are some that have been finished =)




Products that have been used up this month are:
Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash: I think this was a magazine freebie at some point last year. I don't really spend much on shower gels and body washes. This one was quite refreshing (thanks to the patchouli, lavender and bergamot), and it did lather up well. This would be the perfect size for travelling with as well, as it's 100ml and the tube packaging means it doesn't take up much space at all.

Halal and Organic Yellow Mango Butter Balm: I bought this at Smoky not Smudgy, and I've been using it mostly on my feet. The butter balm was moisturising and did help with keeping dry skin to a minimum during the winter, although I wasn't too keen on the smell.

Bath and Body Works Malibu Heat Body Lotion: I love the scent of this body lotion as it reminds me of Summer. It's fruity and floral and the scent lasts for quite a while on the skin. I've been using this to moisturise my arms and hands as it has a light texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. Now if only we could get our hands on Bath and Body Works in the UK!





x

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i remember when you got the H&O scrub. I'm currently trying out a balance me face mist and thinking its not so special but need t use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool, a halal brand. I'd buy that in a second.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)