April Empties

1 comment
Quite a few empties this month! I think this is probably due to the fact that I am trying to use up my 'Winter' skincare products as the weather slowly warms up.




The Simple Rich Moisturiser was a bit hit and miss for me, especially as I bought it to use for when my skin was particularly dry and dehydrated. The moisturiser wasn't rich enough to save my skin during the Winter months (even after applying it in two thin layers), but it was the perfect transition moisturiser from Winter to Spring, mostly because I had started using face masks on a more regular basis and drinking more water, so my skin was definitely in better condition. I probably wouldn't repurchase as it doesn't suit my skin type, although from what I remember it was pretty cheap and lasted a long time, making it good value for money. Also, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, which would be something to consider, especially if you have a more combination (rather than extremely dry) skin type.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Concentrated Formula. I used this pretty much all throughout winter on any patches of dry skin, especially on my feet. Because the texture is really thick, and it takes a while to be absorbed into the skin, I used to apply it at night. I love the smell of cocoa butter (who doesn't?) and will probably repurchase the normal formula on my next visit to Superdrug/Boots.

Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Shower Gel. I'm trying to use up my shower gels as I seem to have a never ending supply! This one smells amazing, sort of floral and sweet, and the scent lingers on the skin for a while. I think we need a Bath and Body Works in the UK!

Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Fragrance Mist. I also have no shortage of fragrances and body sprays in my collection, so I am using them up too. I love using these fragrance mists on a daily basis, just a little spray to freshen up my hijab or my outfit. The scents are a lot lighter than perfumes, and therefore aren't as strong.

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation Sample. As part of using up my foundation samples series, this sample has been well and truly used up. For my review, click here.


Anyone else find that they've been using up more of their Winter skincare in order to make space for some Spring/Summer product? =)




x

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with how many things you're able to use up, for some reason I can't seem to get through even 1 bottle of something! lol, maybe I'm not using enough things?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)