Ramadhan Mubarak!

1 comment
Ramzan Ramadan Kareem 2013 Wallpapers Images Photos Ramadan Mubarak 2013: Ramzan Kareem SMS Wallpapers Images

A very belated Ramadhan Mubarak to everyone this year! May it be filled with blessings and good deeds and may your fasts be accepted!

I'll be busy for the first two weeks of Ramadhan, especially with the end of the school year coming up (which means lots of preparation for September). I've also got a few canvas orders to complete and insha Allah planning on attending a charity event or two. I hope everyone has a productive and blessed Ramadhan insha Allah and that all the good deeds that are performed during this month are sustained throughout the rest of the year =)



How has everyone's fasts been so far? Personally, the day seems so long at the beginning, but the 18 hours seem to fly by when I'm keeping busy =)



x

1 comment:

  1. Khair Mubarak! I've found the day flies by too Alhumdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)