Illamasqua Sale Haul

Leave a Comment
Clearly I've spent quite a bit over the past month and this coming month I'm on a (sorta) spending ban. I love Illamsqua products, even more so when they are on sale! I got these two blushers for a total of £15. That's less than the full price for one and with free delivery. Win!

I use my Illamasqua Betray cream blusher almost everyday so I picked up another one in the shade Seduce. It's a warm rose shade with a dewy finish. I also got my first Illamasqua powder blusher in the shade Hussy, which is a matt finish candy pink colour.




Illamasqua blushers are super pigmented so I use a light hand and then soften it a little more with Bare Minerals foundation or MAC Prep and Prime pressed powder (so it gives a flushed look). 

Have you tried Illamasqua blushers before? Any other shades you'd recommend?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)