What's On My Face - Everyday Makeup

1 comment
As Spring has finally arrived (and Summer it hopefully on its way), I thought I'd do a little post with what makeup I'm using currently on a daily basis. To be honest, there isn't much change in my daily makeup between seasons, but I am starting to experiment with colour (although it still has to be work appropriate). I also skip eyeliner on most days and find that a little mascara just makes my face appear more awake.

And this is what I'm using at the moment:


I try to rotate my blushers around so that I make use of all of them, but these are the three are I reach for the most. They aren't really Spring or Summer colours, but when applied with a very light hand, they add a lovely flush of colour to my face.

Illamasqua Cream Blusher (Betray)
 
Mascara and lip products tend to be whatever comes to hand first. I only a apply a light coat of mascara, otherwise my lashes would be brushing up against my glasses (current favourite is a sample of Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Maxi Lash). My bag contains a few lip products, and always a Lanolips tube so I can apply when I'm out and about =)

Do you keep your makeup the same everyday? Or are you always trying something different?



x

1 comment:

  1. Love illamasqua blushes!

    http://theanonymousbeautyblogg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)