You Beauty Discovery Box - April

3 comments
After an issue with delivery, I finally received my YBD April box yesterday. For this month. I chose the Steamcream Naturally Effective moisturiser and the Clayspray Glow Red Clay masque. Both products are full size, with the Clayspray masque retailing at £13.50 for 30ml, and the Steamcream at £12.95 for 75g. Considering the cost of the YBD box is only £6.95, the retail value of the products inside is at least 4x the price!


I'm looking forward to trying the Steamcream as a daily moisturiser (I'm currently on the hunt for a light one for the Summer), and the Clayspray is another addition to my face mask collection, which I'll definitely be trying out on my next pamper session. The extra's include a fruity 9bar, which I've never tried before, and a sample of the antioxidant face cream by The Organic Pharmacy.

What do you think of this box? Have you subscribed to any beauty boxes?


x

3 comments:

  1. Love this beauty box, it's brilliant. The creams pretty good!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red clay mask looks cool. Do a review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you’ve got a round face, you probably also have fuller cheeks and an overall youthful look. Whilst we think all face shapes are beautiful, we understand it’s also fun to play around with your features, so we’ve asked our Colour Maestro and full face makeup for her top tips on how to sculpt and define your features using makeup for a chiseled look that still complements your natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)