You Beauty Discovery Box - May

Leave a Comment
This month's YBD member's box is in celebration of the CEW(UK) 2014 Beauty Awards. The CEW (UK) Beauty Awards are basically the 'Oscars of the Beauty Industry', which means that the product shortlist for this months box was bound to be amazing. This is what I got in the May box =)




I'm not particularly sure why I chose the GlamGlow YouthMud mask again for this month, but I know that this is a product that has visible results, even though the extreme tingling is little too much for my skin. I also got the GlamGlow SuperMud mask, which I'm looking forward to trying during the half term break. It's a clearing treatment which is supposed to treat breakouts alongside reducing pore size and targeting common skin concerns. It's great because you don't have to apply it as a full mask, just apply to the area's that need a little extra attention.

Alongside my two chosen products, there was an individual packet of Lizi's Granola, and sample sachet's of Caudalie's Divine Legs and Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Leave-in Conditioner. I've tried Lizi's Granola in a previous YBD box, and I love having the smaller packet to take to work to eat with Greek yoghurt. The Caudalie Divine Legs is a product I've heard of numerous times and it's basically a tinted body moisturiser designed to give a tanned look, which is easy to apply and washes of at the end of the day.

What did you get in your YBD box this month?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)