Lush Oxford Street

2 comments
Last weekend, I made the trip to Oxford Street and of course, I had to pay a visit to the new Lush store that had opened. In simple terms, the store is amazing. It's set out over three floors, with products stocked from floor to ceiling and across every possible surface. Lush Oxford Street has all the usual Lush products as well as many more that are exclusive to this store. I did pick up a few goodies (which will come in a haul post soon!), but for now, here are some pictures from inside the store. I'd also like to mention that even though it was a very busy Saturday afternoon inside the store, the staff were very friendly and available to talk through the products to help you choose the ones best suited for you. I walked out of the store with a bag full of goodies and my purse a lot lighter =)







 



Some of the products I tried out =)

If you're in and around London, then you can find Lush at 175-179 Oxford Street, opposite Uniqlo and next to Marks and Spencer. The closest station is Oxford Circus and it's less than a 5 minute walk from there.
 

x

2 comments:

  1. I love Lush products, especially because they a cruelty free

    zahrasadventures.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. diamond-arts.com - TITanium Art
    Our ridge titanium wallet diamond-arts.com designs are titanium 6al4v designed with premium quality that is kept from tarnished or scratched surfaces. titanium mens wedding bands They are samsung watch 3 titanium created in price of titanium high-quality

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)