Valencia 2015

Leave a Comment
Last week, I spent a few days away in Valencia. Aside from going to visit my sister, it was just really nice to have a break from the never-ending pile of work and just enjoy the sunshine. I'll start off by saying that the weather was amazing in Valencia, averaging 29C during the day. There's something about Valencia that makes you relax. It might be the sunshine, or the local people strolling along (no London rush here!) or even just the lack of sirens that makes you want to sit back and simply enjoy the moment. It's easy to spend a few hours just sitting on the beachfront doing absolutely nothing (which is something we did!).


Of course, I couldn't leave Valencia without any shopping, but I'm glad to say that I didn't pick up a crazy amount from Sephora (haul post will be up soon). Other than a few rings and postcards, the rest of my money was spent on food, (which isn't really a surprise) and I got to enjoy Mojito Bubble Tea, Churros, Macarons and Gelato.

Anyway, here are a few of the photos I took. Enjoy =)

 Relaxing on the beachfront with this view
 
Bull ring near the train station



Some of the buildings and sights we saw while on the bus tour. Those pretty purple flowers were everywhere!
 
Gelato!

Valencia Nord Station - The main rail station (think King's Cross)
 
Watching the sunrise at the beach
 

I'd definitely recommend visiting Valencia if you're looking for a mini break away =)



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)