#PGCElife to #NQTlife

Leave a Comment
I've finally finished my PGCE! It's been an incredibly long and stressful year, but looking back on it now, I wouldn't have changed a single thing. Along the way I've learnt so many different things (not just about teaching) and I'm looking forward to having my own class in September (although this is also scaring me slightly!). I'd like to say that the PGCE year was a year full of hard work and I know that my NQT year will be no different. If you're thinking about going into teaching, the PGCE does take over your life for 9 months, but it's all worth it at the end. Perseverance, dedication and a passion for working with kids will keep you going.


Keep a look out for a graduation post in November =)



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)